Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Country Glory at Helotes" is online

Greetings!
I'll be putting several of my paintings online at LopezArt.etsy.com starting with "Country Glory at Helotes".  You saw this  painting in a previous post when I had put it on Ebay but it got buried.  The inspiration for this painting came from a drive to Medina, Texas.  I saw all these trees with such glorious colors and I wanted to paint them not as a photo but I wanted to paint what I felt. The painting invites you to complete the story.  Each one of us will finish the story in a different way.  What lies beyond the trees, the field, the distant misty trees?  Can you hear the wind blowing through the trees? Or can you hear the country silence?  Catch my drift?  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment