Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

Coppini Juried Members Reception

What a crowd last night at the Coppini Juried Members Reception!  Coppini, by the way, is celebrating 60 years of providing wonderful art opportunities to its members.

All three of my paintings were juried into the show and what a nice surprise to find out I received an award.  My Country Morning received 2nd Place in Pastels and Country Glory at Helotes and Greens received Honorable Mentions from Judge Tim Jones.  Tim Jones is a practicing artist and arts educator with over 25 years of experience in the field. 

Visit the Coppini Gallery to see my works and all the judge's selections.  Gallery hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Oct.16-17 and Oct. 23-24.  The Coppini is located at 115 Melrose Pl., in San Antonio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mary, let me the very first to leave a comment on your brand-new blog, and to say "Congratulations!" for the awards! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete